~Custom Blog Designs, Blogger Tutorials, Premades, and more!~

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Random Tuesday Thoughts


Yay! This is my first weekly post....Random Tuesday Thoughts. Random Tuesday is hosted by The UnMom at http://www.theunmom.com/ Thanks!!! So with that out of the way how is this for random...?
  • My favorite music CD is music the Broadway Musical "Wicked". I listen to it everyday. I am listening to it right now.
  • I bought my son "footie" pajamas from Target and the zipper broke the second time he wore them. This annoys me a great deal.
  • I like to drink out of plastic instead of glass because I always think I am going to drop glass ones and break them.
  • I honestly cannot remember the last day I did not have a headache at some point of the day.
  • I am sure I will lay in bed tonight thinking of other clever random things I could have said in this post.
See you next week...on the random!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Custom Scrapbook Blog Designs