~Custom Blog Designs, Blogger Tutorials, Premades, and more!~

Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday Follow

Friday Follow

I am participating in Follow Friday Blog Hop hosted by Rita @ One 2 Try, Tami @ Hearts Make Families and Lynn @ Midday Escapades. I found many new bloggy sites and friends last week, so I am excited to do it again this week. If you are interested in taking party follow go here and link up your site. Please let me know your blog address so I can properly introduce myself and I follow you back. Thanks and Happy Follow Friday!!!

9 comments:

  1. I'm a new follow friday follower:) It's great to meet you I look forward to your posts and hope you come and check out my site as well
    courtneyjones05@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Christine!! I'm actually from MBC, I saw you on the under 100 blog. I am now following. :) I think you'll get to 100 before you know it.

    Follow back at http://jotgiveaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy FF!! I'm a new follower:) come see me at my blog.
    Have a great day!
    Anat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am your newest follower & hope you have a great Friday..
    http://tatumsreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Christine!

    I found you on FFF on Mom Bloggers Club.

    (If you'd like to enter a giveaway for a very funny book "From Beer To Maternity" come on over to The Virtual Girls Night Out. I host the party every Friday. Hope you can make it!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good evening! :)

    We're stopping by from the FF to say hello and wish you a beautiful and relaxing weekend! Come on over and visit the Freely Living Life Family when you have some down time. We already are followers of your blog and look forward to coming by to see you again soon! <3 ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the Friday Follow . . . I'm following you back :-)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Custom Scrapbook Blog Designs