~Custom Blog Designs, Blogger Tutorials, Premades, and more!~

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ocean Nasal Products Review


I suffer from seasonal allergies. Living in the Midwest we actually have distinct seasons and allergies are a common problem. I have used saline sprays in the past with little positive results, so when I received an offer to try OCEAN Products I jumped at the chance to see if their products could help me more. I am glad I decided to give them a try because I have definitely seen positive results so far. I have been using the Ocean Complete Sinus Irrigation system for over a week and I feel less nasal pressure. The best thing is that I have had to blow my nose less often, and when I do have to blow my nose it feels easier and looser to get rid of the yuckies in there. Hope I didn't gross you out with the image of me blowing my nose, but hey, we all have to do it right?


Here is a some more information about OCEAN from the company:
OCEAN Complete Sinus Irrigation provides natural, positive pressure sinus irrigation and/or soothing nasal moisturizing in a non-medicated nasal spray with no drug side effects. Its sterile, pre-mixed saline is ready to use for sufferers of sinus and nasal congestion, dry nose, colds and allergies. OCEAN Complete is non-medicated, preservative free and can be used as often as needed without the concern of drug side effects. OCEAN complete sinus irrigation is a two-in-one product for help in relieving and soothing nasal and/or sinus congestion and dryness with one easy-to-use complete product. A special nasal saline streaming nozzle (orange tip) is utilized for nasal irrigation, and a nasal mist applicator (white tip) provides nasal moisturizing.

If you are in the market for a product like this I say give OCEAN products a try.

I received complementary products from Ocean to facilitate this review. No monetary compensation was received. Follow all manufacturer's directions for use. All opinions in this post are mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Custom Scrapbook Blog Designs