~Custom Blog Designs, Blogger Tutorials, Premades, and more!~

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Get Touch'd! Review


Every busy mommy needs some "me" time. My favorite "me" time is to take a long shower or bath and use yummy smelling products. Using nice bath and body products is one of the ways I indulge myself. And the bonus is that it is calorie free...unlike the chocolate I also occasionally indulge in. :)


I was given the opportunity to review Touch'd Bath Butter. Touch'd describes their bath butter as 'A creamy, cleansing product with the consistency of butter, making it luxurious. Sweet Almond Oil and Grapeseed Oil make this versatile, which can be used as a moisturizing boy cleanser or as a shave cream.' Touch'd bath butter worked well for me as both an overall cleanser and as a shave cream. I appreciate products that can fulfill more than one function and this bath butter certainly does that. The smell was very fresh and relaxing. The consistency of Touch'd bath butter is dense enough not to spill out of the container. This is an advantage for me because I tend to be clumsy and spill products.

So if you are in the market for yummy smelling bath products condsider Touch'd.

I was given a complimentary sample of Touch'd Bath Butter to facilitate my review. All opinions are mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Custom Scrapbook Blog Designs