~Custom Blog Designs, Blogger Tutorials, Premades, and more!~

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Party with the Zhu Zhu Pets at Summerfest!



Thanks to MomSelect, myself and my extended family were able to attend the Zhuniverse Tour at Summerfest. Summerfest is the world's largest music festival and I am lucky enough to have it right in my own city of Milwaukee, WI. This year Summerfest was the host of one of the stops on the Zhuniverse Tour.



When Zhu Zhu pets emerged last year my son Cutie wanted one for Christmas, so dutiful parent I am, I waited in line at Toys R Us one morning and got him one. He loved it!!! Honestly I think what won him over initially was the Zhu Zhu pet commercial...he loved the little jingle on it. So when the Zhu Zhu pets came out with their own song and dance (the Zhu Zhu Flo) Cutie and all his cousins were excited to dance along. The Zhuniverse experience at Summerfest included a dance stage but unfortunately the kids did not get a chance to show off their skills because the rain had made the stage too slick for their awesome dance moves. Thankfully there were a lot of other fun activities that the Midwest rain could not put a damper on.



The kids were able to power a life size hamster wheel!



Here is my niece finding out what Zhu Zhu pet she is most like. After the child takes the quiz and gets a photo taken, they are given an access code to find their picture online. Below is Cutie's final product...he is most like Azer. How adorable is this?



The newest line of Zhu Zhu Pets are called Kung Zhu. The Zhuniverse tour had the entire collection set up for kids to try out. There was a really neat looking life size inflatable hamster habitat but that was closed due to the rain as well. There were so many other fun activities that the kids didn't even notice. The King Zhu obstacle course was a hit with all the kids.



And of course the Zhu Zhu Pet DS game was loved by children and adults alike! Check out my sister's gaming skills.



The Zhuniverse Tour continues on this summer so check to see if it will make a stop near you. My family had so much fun with all the family friendly activities. The Zhuniverse event was definitely a highlight of our summer!




Disclosure: I was provided with admission tickets to the Zhuniverse Tour at Summerfest in order to facilitate my review. I was not financially compensated nor was I under any obligation to post a positive review. The opinions stated are mine and mine alone. Thanks so much to MomSelect and Melanie Yerman for this opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Custom Scrapbook Blog Designs