~Custom Blog Designs, Blogger Tutorials, Premades, and more!~

Monday, October 4, 2010

Capri Sun 100% Fun House Party


Thanks to HouseParty.com I was able to host a Capri Sun party! My first thought when I found out I was a hostess, was to have the party with my son's soccer team the Hurricanes. Every game a parent is responsible for bringing a healthy snack and drink for the team soccer players. I have always chosen to bring Capri Sun because they are so convenient. My favorite Capri Sun are the Roarin' Waters varieties because they contain no artificial colors or flavors.

The date set for the Capri Sun House Party was coincidentally my son's soccer team's first tournament of the year. The kids played their hearts out and at the end were thrilled to drink the refreshing Capri Sun I brought for them. Capri Sun and kid's soccer teams are a winning combination! The hit of the after game party were definitely the Capri Sun Frisbees and the kids had a lot of fun with them. All the team members and their siblings were also able to take home a Terra cycle pencil bag made from Capri Sun pouches.


If you are not familiar with TerraCycle it is a great program that reuses empty drink pouches and gives them a second life as bags, pencil cases and other fun items. If you are interested in starting your own Drink Pouch Brigade the process is simple:

1. Visit TerraCycle.net to sign up.
2. Collect empty pouches and send them to TerraCycle.
3. The pouches are made into cool school gear and other products, and your school or organization gets money.

I sincerely love this program. It keeps garbage out of the landfills and is a super easy way to raise much needed money for schools.

Thanks again to House Party, Capri Sun and TerraCycle for a great party. Go Hurricanes!

2 comments:

  1. How fun! I've had offers to do those but never have. I wasn't sure how much work would be involved.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, hopefully this will still be around when my little man starts school!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Custom Scrapbook Blog Designs