~Custom Blog Designs, Blogger Tutorials, Premades, and more!~

Friday, October 22, 2010

KT Tunstall Tiger Suit - New CD Review


I get so excited when an artist I already enjoy releases a new CD. It is so fun to hear their new music and hopefully find a new favorite song. I have been a KT Tunstall fan since her hit song "Black Horse and the Cherry Tree", so I was excited to review her new CD called Tiger Suit. Tiger Suit came out on October 5th and the first single "Fade Like a Shadow" is already a radio hit. The new CD does not disappoint. It is more upbeat than her previous two CDs but the storytelling is still apparent which makes the lyrics very genuine in my opinion.

This is the song list from Tiger Suit. You can listen to track samples on Amazon.

1. Uummannaq Song
2. Glamour Puss
3. Push That Knot Away
4. Difficulty
5. Fade Like A Shadow
6. Lost
7. Golden Frames
8. Come On, Get In
9. (Still A) Weirdo
10. Madame Trudeaux
11. The Entertainer

KT Tunstall has a tour scheduled that begins on Halloween night so check to see if she is coming to your area. I have not seen her live but reviews I have read of her live performances have all been positive.

I was provided a copy of the CD to review from One2One Network but I was under no obligation to write a positive review. As always, all opinions are mine and mine alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Custom Scrapbook Blog Designs