~Custom Blog Designs, Blogger Tutorials, Premades, and more!~

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Cute Stuff at Baghaus.com!



My favorite part of a season change are the new styles, colors and trends that come with it. It is fun to see bright colors of spring after a long (and this year it was VERY long) winter.



Baghaus.com sent me the Nicole Lee Gemma Rosette Satchel to review. Opening the box gave me a big smile. There is nothing that says springtime like flowers and this bag is covered in them. The Rosette Satchel is nothing short of adorable. It makes me hopeful that the winter is on it's way out (even though it is snowing outside my window right now...no joke) and that spring will bloom soon.

The Gemma Rosette Satchel is generous in size which I appreciate. It would be large enough to use as an overnight bag for sure. I dare say that a fashionable gal could even use it as the world's most stylish diaper bag!!! Love that it has an inside pocket for a cell phone and an interior zipped pocket for valuables. Those are especially useful with a larger bag so important things don't fall to the bottom.

Look at the detail in this bag~


Baghaus.com is a bag lover's dream website. They truly have something for every style and budget - you can find selections from under $10 to $400. Their site has a convenient search options to narrow down by price, style, brand and color so it is very user friendly.

Do you know a Hello Kitty lover? Baghaus carries a variety of Hello Kitty items. How cute is this?



As for me I will be bookmarking the Big Buddha Mia Bag and dropping hints to my guy about what my next gift should be. No surprise that the Big Buddha Mia Bag was featured in January 2010 issue of O Magazine. Talk about cute stuff!



Baghaus offers free shipping with purchases over $50 and 110% price protection. They even have a weekly handbag makeover giveaway! Click here to enter and you may be a stylish winner.

As I stated above I was sent the Gemma Rossette Satchel to facilitate this review. The descriptions and opinions in this post are mine and mine alone. :) Head on over to Baghaus and form your personal opinions. I would love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Custom Scrapbook Blog Designs