~Custom Blog Designs, Blogger Tutorials, Premades, and more!~

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Thankful Thursday



I have had a pretty rough week. There is so much to complain and worry about in my life right now ~ especially mean people. But I promised myself that Cute Stuff would be a positive place for me and my readers. With that thought in mind I found Thankful Thursday. Just a quick note to remind myself that there is so much to be thankful for.

I am thankful that I have a job that supports my family. The economy has made it so that some people that are willing and able to work are still unemployed. I am grateful I am not without a job and I sincerely hope that those struggling financially are able to find employment.

I am thankful for my home. Although we do not own our house I am still proud to call it our home. Our family has a safe place to go to and I enjoy making memories here.

I am eternally thankful for my guy and my son. They mean the world to me and I am lucky to have them in my life.

It is easy to get caught up in the day to day problems in life. When that happens I try my best to stay positive and remember how much I have to be grateful for. What are you thankful for today? I would love for you to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed by Custom Scrapbook Blog Designs