~Custom Blog Designs, Blogger Tutorials, Premades, and more!~

Friday, August 6, 2010

No Go BlogHer Blog Hop

NoGoBlogHer

One of my favorite blogs to read is called To Be Thode ~ Musings from a Mom of 5 and is authored by the wonderful Stefany. Stefany is not going to BlogHer this year and thought it would be fun for those of us staying home to blog hop a bit. I am excited to join in and meet some new bloggers at the same time!

1. When did you start blogging?
I started blogging about six months ago. I am still getting the hang of things and learning as I go along. I wish I had more time to write but I have a crazy high stress fulltime job.

2. Why did you start blogging?
I started blogging because it looked like a lot of fun. I was hanging out on twitter a lot and started entering blog giveaways. When I went to the blogs to enter giveaways I started reading the other posts and it seemed like a great way to connect with people so I thought I would give it a try.

3. What is one thing you are going to do this week that is WAY cooler than going to BlogHer?
Tomorrow we are heading up to my parent's cabin for vacation and everyone knows that Door County, WI is WAY cooler than New York City!

4. Share a post that you think says a lot about you or is your favorite. (share the link in YOUR post so we all can see)
I would love to share my recent post on Tips for Getting Reading to Go Back to School

If you are not going to BlogHer this year feel free to join the No Go BlogHer Blog Hop!

4 comments:

  1. Hey just stopping by from NGBH Blog Hop! Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from NoGo BlogHer!
    Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are having a great weekend! Stopping from the hop! I bet the cabin will be great have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never heard of this no go blogher I think thats great I did go this year but I will probablyh joining your ranks next year

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Custom Scrapbook Blog Designs