~Custom Blog Designs, Blogger Tutorials, Premades, and more!~

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Crocs Deal of the Week




I love Crocs! When they first came out I thought they were ugly. I heard that they were really comfortable so I tried them anyway. Let's just say I have never looked back. I honestly don't think I could make it through a week of DisneyWorld or anywhere like it without a pair of Crocs. They are comfortable and that is cute enough for me. Besides Crocs have gotten a lot cuter in recent years.



What has fueled my Croc's addiction further is their Deal of the Week. Each week they have a special listed on their website. You can often find shipping deals there as well. This week's deal pictured above is the Gretel on sale from $49.99 to $17.99. The girls sizes are reduced from $34.99 to $12.99

1 comment:

  1. New Follower from Friday Follow!

    http://www.honeypieaccessories.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Custom Scrapbook Blog Designs