~Custom Blog Designs, Blogger Tutorials, Premades, and more!~

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunday Stealing




Since I am new to blogging I thought it would be nice to do some "get to know me" posts. That is why I am participating in Sunday Stealing this week. Sunday Stealing is produced by Judd Corizan and he steals a blog's meme and asks people to answer and link up their own posts. Here goes nothing!

1. Are you currently in a serious relationship? Yes

2. What was your dream growing up? To be a hot shot attorney. I got the attorney part done. The hot shot part not so much. :)

3. What talent do you wish you had? Dancing

4. If I bought you a drink, what would it be? Diet Coke

5. What was the last book you read? Wicked

6. What zodiac sign are you? Libra

7. Any tattoos and/or piercings? Explain where. Tattoo of an elf on my ankle

8. Worst habit? Overeating

9. What is your favorite sport? Football

10. Do you have a pessimistic or optimistic attitude? Optimistic

11. Worst thing to ever happen to you? Having TMJ

12. Tell me one weird fact about you. I have a permanent retainer on my bottom teeth

13. Do you think clowns are cute or scary? Mostly scary

14. If you could change one thing about how you look, what would it be? Have thicker eyelashes

15. Would you be my crime partner or my conscience? Conscience

16. Ever been arrested? No

17. If you won $10,000 today, what would you do with it? Downpayment on a new car

18. What's your favorite place to hang out at? Home

19. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes

20. Favorite thing to do in your spare time? Enter sweepstakes

21. Do you swear a lot? Yes

22. Biggest pet peeve? Improper word usage

23. In one word, how would you describe yourself? Kind

24. Do you believe/appreciate romance? Yes

25. Do you believe in God? Yes


Thanks Sunday Stealing! I hope everyone learned a bit about me from this. Feel free to comment on your answers or better yet link up to Sunday Stealing on your blog as well.

7 comments:

  1. Very honest answers.

    Happy Sunday!

    hugs
    shakira

    ALL ABOUT ME

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've known quite a few people with TMJ.

    Enjoy your day!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/how-to-make-money-blogging-im-game-and-stealing/

    Join us for Monday Mayhem!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diet Coke? Talk about a great date! Great job. thanks for playing...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww I have TMJ also & wear a horrible retainer in my bottom teeth. I have for the last 3 years now. I am in the process of planning for braces in May. That is also the worst thing that has happened to me. oh the pain that it causes. I hope you are in a healing place, I know it takes a long time to get there. I love your blog & thanks for your support and following on mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun! Thanks for the follow, I'm now following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a neat idea, it's nice to get to know the people behind the blogs. I am headed to see Wicked this month. It's my favorite musical ever! I'm a new follower from MBC. You can find me here: http://www.couponclippinmommy.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG..I am sitting here suffering with TMJ as I type this!!! Last night, my jaw stuck shut and when I tried to open it, it made the WORST cracking noise! I am still, after about 10 years, trying to find a doc to make me a 'special' mouth guard. Seems insurance will cover surgery, but not something preventative..uugghh!!

    Anyway..I'm visiting from Friends Following Friends on Mom Bloggers!! I'm your newest follower..love for you to come visit me :)

    Hope you have a great day!
    ~Shelley @ Shelley's Swag

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Custom Scrapbook Blog Designs