~Custom Blog Designs, Blogger Tutorials, Premades, and more!~

Saturday, March 13, 2010

Sunday Stealing 2nd Edition



Since I am new to blogging I thought it would be nice to do some "get to know me" posts. That is why I am participating in Sunday Stealing again this week. Sunday Stealing is produced by Judd Corizan and he steals a blog's meme and asks people to answer and link up their own posts. Here goes nothing!

1. What were doing 10 years ago? I was a social worker in child welfare and I lived alone.

2. Five snacks that you enjoy in a perfect, non weight-gaining world Chocolate Peanut Butter Ice Cream from 31 Flavors, Cheetos and Cheesecake.

3. Five things you would do if you were a billionaire: Buy a house, buy a new car, pay off my student loans, go on a trip to Europe, donate to worthwhile charities.

4. Three of your habits: I am going to plead the 5th on this one.

5. Five jobs that you've have had: Cashier, secretary, retail sales, social worker and attorney.

6. Five places that you've lived: Georgia, Germany, Minnesota and Wisconsin. I know that is only four but that is it for now.

7. Five things that you did yesterday: Went to work, went grocery shopping, paid bills, surfed the Internet and fell asleep watching Castle. So don't ruin the end of Castle for me because I still need to watch the end. Now that is some quality television. :)

8. Five people you would want to get to know more about: President Obama, The Dalai Lama, Brett Favre, Hillary Clinton and Oprah Winfrey.

9. Do you think the world would fail with a female president? Obviously that would depend on what particular woman was the president.

10. Do you believe in the death penalty? No.

11. Are you for or against premarital sex? Since I have never been married and I have a 5 year old son I think that's pretty clear. :)

In the interest of full disclosure there were several more questions in this meme that I did not answer because I felt they were too controversial for Cute Stuff. I deal with conflict every day in my profession as a child welfare attorney. The last thing I want is controversy here. Essentially it's my blog and I'll delete if I want to. (Sung to the tune of "It's my Party and I'll Cry if I Want to")

8 comments:

  1. I can understand your disclosure.

    My S S is HERE. Do hope you can come peruse my answers....I'd love your company!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting meme.

    Visiting late from VGNO

    ReplyDelete
  3. EXCELLENT answer to 12+++

    I like the fun ones :)

    Enjoy your Sunday!
    http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/03/yep-i-know-i-suck-as-a-friends-sometimes-do-you-believe-in-spanking-your-children/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to meet you! Welcome to the blog world.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting. Do you have to answers these questions when you apply for the Sunday Stealing?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice to meet you! And I'm also for ditching the controversy anywhere you can!

    Stopping by very late from VGNO!

    Come by for a visit when you get a chance! http://juliechats.blogspot.com I'm looking for a few more followers! :) THANKS in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Sunday Stealing! :)

    Following you from MBC/FFF!

    Tami

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Custom Scrapbook Blog Designs